Last updated: 01.07.2019
The administrator of the data is Digital Karabela – Andrzej Kilijański, Wyszebórz 32, 76-015 Manowo, NIP: 2530161752.
Personal data processing rights
The rights of the data subject:
- access to your personal data,
- rectification of personal data,
- restrictions on the processing of personal data,
- deletion of personal data,
- transfer of personal data,
- object to the processing of personal data,
- withdrawal of prior consent for the processing of personal data,
- complaint to the supervisory authority.
To use your rights, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon request, the administrator responds immediately, but no later than one month after receiving it. In the event of receiving a large number of requests or their complexity, the answer may take place during the next two months. If the deadline is extended, a message will be sent with the appropriate information.
Websites (digitalkarabela.com, agilecommander.com)
Contact by email/contact form
The data entered in the contact form, or sent by e-mail contact will be processed in order to respond to your request.
Orders – Agile Commander
Orders are handled by FastSpring – reseller located in the USA. When placing an order, there are two data controllers. This entity guarantees the confidentiality of data stored in its databases. The data provided by FastSpring will be used to secure the interests of the administrator. You can read more about this here https://docs.fastspring.com/about-gdpr-compliance.
The data entered in the subscription form for the newsletter will be processed in order to send the newsletter to the user.
Cookies are used by the following external tools:
- Google Analytics (cookie administrator: Google Inc. with its registered office in the USA),
- Google AdWords (cookie administrator: Google Ireland Limited with its registered office in Ireland),
- Google AdSense (cookie administrator: Google Ireland Limited with its registered office in Ireland),
- Disqus (cookie administrator: Disqus Inc. with its registered office in the USA),
Cookies are saved via a web browser on the user’s device. It is possible to block the saving of cookies on the user’s device or to delete them using the web browser settings. Lack of change of web browser settings to settings blocking the saving of cookies is tantamount to agreeing to save them.
Disabling cookies may limit the functionality of the website.
Detailed information on how to disable / delete cookies can be found in the web browser’s documentation or on the website https://cookies.insites.com/disable-cookies/
Ads and profiling
Cookies to display ads allow Google and its partners to show users specific ads based on their visits to your website and/or other websites.
To withdraw your consent to profiling on our site use the below settings:
Games and mobile applications
When using games and mobile applications, game data may be collected, stored and processed, including but not limited to: game results and statistics, achievements, rankings, playing time, use of functions, participation in displaying ads, amount of generated receipts, purchase history and other similar information.
This information is used to provide advertisements or improve services.
Ads and profiling
Games and mobile applications may contain advertisements provided by third parties. By using our applications and games, you agree to display them.
- Information about using data – https://support.google.com/admob/answer/7665968
- Providers of advertising technologies – https://support.google.com/admob/answer/9012903
The delivery method can be changed in the ad settings.
Delivery and installation
The application may offer social sharing functions (share button), which enable sharing of activities performed in the application with other media. You must be at least 13 years of age to use any social sharing features integrated in the App.
We do not knowingly contact or collect information from children under 13 without the permission of their parent/guardians. If you believe we have accidentally collected such information, please contact us so that we can get your guardian’s consent quickly or delete this information.
Transfer of personal data
Personal data is transferred to service providers used by the administrator. The service providers to whom we pass your personal data, depending on the situation, are either processors or administrators. Entities from outside the EU guarantee the confidentiality of data.
- FastSpring – USA – order processing, reseller,
- Google – (Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Google AdSense, Google adMob) – stats, marketing, ads,
- Google Play – providing/updating games and mobile applications, rankings, achievements
- Disqus – Disqus Inc. – USA – comment system
- OVH – UE – web hosting / email
Personal data is collected with due diligence and properly protected against access by unauthorized persons.